Tour duration: 14 days/13 nights
- Day 1: Bucharest - River Olt Valley - Cozia Monastery - Sibiu
- Day 2: Sibiu - Transfagarasan Highway - Balea Waterfall - Lake Balea - Slimnic - Sibiel - Sibiu
- Day 3: Sibiu - Hunedoara - Alba Iulia - Remetea
- Day 4: Remetea - Turda Gorges - Cluj
- Day 5: Cluj - Baia Mare - Maramures County - Vadu Izei
- Day 6: Vadu Izei - Sapanta - Sighetu Marmatiei - Vadu Izei
- Day 7: Vadu Izei - River Iza Valley - Bistrita - Borgo Pass - Gura Humorului
- Day 8: Gura Humorului - Voronet - Moldovita - Sucevita - Marginea - Humor - Gura Humorului
- Day 9: Gura Humorului - Suceava - Targu Neamt
- Day 10: Targu Neamt - Lake Bicaz - Bicaz Gorges - Sighisoara
- Day 11: Sighisoara - Biertan - Brateiu - Medias - Sighisoara
- Day 12: Sighisoara - Bran - Brasov
- Day 13: Brasov - Prejmer - Intorsura Buzaului - Brasov
- Day 14: Brasov - Sinaia - Bucharest
Tour start location: location of your choice, within Bucharest city limits
Tour inclusions: your own dedicated professional English speaking tour guide, one suitable vehicle with climate control, fuel, road & parking tax for the entire trip, admission tickets to museums and attractions, accommodation in centrally located hotels/guest houses , 13 breakfasts, 2 home hosted dinners, one picnic lunch, free collection and return to your hotel in Bucharest.
Tour exclusions: other meals; photo/video fees; personal expenses; gratuity.
Check out our image gallery!
*According to your party size, tour duration & itinerary length, attractions & sites included, meals included
*At Tours in Romania, we don't do shared tours, we only do private tours of Bucharest, private tours of Romania and private short trips from Bucharest , so the price is influenced only by the size of your group. If you'd like a tour of Bucharest, a tour of Romania or a short trip from Bucharest together with a bunch of strangers, each one with his own agenda, pace and good or bad habits, there are plenty of other travel agents out there happy to accommodate you.
*At Tours in Romania, we don't do free tours, we only do private tours of Bucharest, private tours of Romania and private short trips from Bucharest at a fair price. With Tours in Romania you can enjoy the comfort of an air conditioned vehicle, while visiting many more attractions than during a "free" walking tour of Bucharest.
Anyway, a private tour of Bucharest, a private tour in Romania or a private short trip from Bucharest doesn't necessarily mean an expensive tour. Please take a moment to review our prices. You'll find private tours of Bucharest, private tours of Romania and private short trips from Bucharest at the price of a shared tour or cheaper!