Tour duration: 18 days/17 nights
- Day 1: Bucharest - Targoviste - Horezu
- Day 2: Horezu - Oltet Gorges - Polovragi Cave - Horezu
- Day 3: Horezu - River Olt Valley - Sibiu
- Day 4: Sibiu - Hunedoara - Alba Iulia - Sibiu
- Day 5: Sibiu - Transfagarasan Road - Lake Balea - Sibiu
- Day 6: Sibiu - Slimnic - Medias - Cluj
- Day 7: Cluj - Turda Gorges - Cluj
- Day 8: Cluj - Baia Mare - Surdesti - Vadu Izei
- Day 9: Vadu Izei - Sapanta - Sighetu Marmatiei - Vadu Izei
- Day 10: Vadu Izei - Vaser Valley Mocanita steam train - Vadu Izei
- Day 11: Vadu Izei - River Iza Valley - Bistrita - Piatra Fantanele
- Day 12: Piatra Fantanele - Gura Humorului
- Day 13: Gura Humorului - Voronet - Moldovita - Sucevita - Gura Humorului
- Day 14: Gura Humorului - Targu Neamt - Piatra Neamt - Sighisoara
- Day 15: Sighisoara - Biertan - Brateiu - Sighisoara
- Day 16: Sighisoara - Saschiz - Bran - Brasov
- Day 17: Brasov - Prejmer - Intorsura Buzaului - Brasov
- Day 18: Brasov - Sinaia - Bucharest
Tour start location: location of your choice, within Bucharest city limits
Tour inclusions: your own dedicated professional English speaking tour guide, one suitable vehicle with climate control, fuel, road & parking tax for the entire trip, admission tickets to museums and attractions, accommodation in centrally located hotels/guest houses , 17 breakfasts, 3 home hosted dinners, one picnic lunch, free collection and return to your hotel in Bucharest.
Free style add ons: meet a bee-keeper and learn about this ancient activity; witness the process of making bread - the old fashion way; peek at a Gypsy village and get the chance to visit a Gypsy family;
Tour exclusions: other meals; photo/video fees; personal expenses; gratuity.
Check out our image gallery!
*According to your party size, tour duration & itinerary length, attractions & sites included, meals included
*At Tours in Romania, we don't do shared tours, we only do private tours of Bucharest, private tours of Romania and private short trips from Bucharest , so the price is influenced only by the size of your group. If you'd like a tour of Bucharest, a tour of Romania or a short trip from Bucharest together with a bunch of strangers, each one with his own agenda, pace and good or bad habits, there are plenty of other travel agents out there happy to accommodate you.
*At Tours in Romania, we don't do free tours, we only do private tours of Bucharest, private tours of Romania and private short trips from Bucharest at a fair price. With Tours in Romania you can enjoy the comfort of an air conditioned vehicle, while visiting many more attractions than during a "free" walking tour of Bucharest.
Anyway, a private tour of Bucharest, a private tour in Romania or a private short trip from Bucharest doesn't necessarily mean an expensive tour. Please take a moment to review our prices. You'll find private tours of Bucharest, private tours of Romania and private short trips from Bucharest at the price of a shared tour or cheaper!